Saturday, February 16, 2013

Interview with photographer Lukasz Wierzbowski


-What is it that attracts you the most of what you have around you?
-The fragile ethereality, uniqueness of little happenings.

-Tell us about your experience as photographer what did it give you?
-Finally I feel that I’m in the right place, doing what truly makes me happy. I started my journey with photography as a psychology student. Before that, I got my diploma in dentistry, so finding my path wasn’t really that easy for me. Photography lets me be creative and independent. 

-Three adjectives to describe yourself.
-Fun-loving sarcastic neurotic.

-A film, a book and a song.
-Woody Allen “Annie Hall”
“In Search of Lost Time” by Marcel Proust
Fleetwood Mac “Go Your Own Way”


-What camera do you use? Dou you use one lense?
-Contax G2 with 28mm and 45 mm lense, Canon Rebel K2 and Olympus MjuII.

-Tell about exhibition if you ‘ve had any.
-I had two solo exhibitions. First one in 2011 in Nizio Gallery in Warsaw and the second in 2012 in Czarny Neseser Gallery in Wroclaw.

-Do you sell prits? How do you make it and where can someone buy?
-I try to keep my prints very limited, you can buy the currently available ones here: lukaszwierzbowski.com/shop.html

-Favourite photographer.
-Wolfgang Tillmans

-Describe some of your projects.
-There is quite a lot going on. I’m working on a few commissioned projects, both art and fashion oriented. My new book is going to be released very soon and I’m extremely happy about it ‘cause it’s been quite a long time since my last book.

-Your main concept.
-I just try to capture brief moments of everyday life.


-Your plans.
-I don’t have any long term plans. Now I need to do some groceries and later on I’m about go out with my friends.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...