Saturday, February 23, 2013

Interview with photographer Adrian Celmer




About yourself:

I'm 25, Poland (Zielona Gora) based photographer using “Pan Fotograf” as an artist name and trying 
to make my work  natural and youthful.
 I get inspired by every single ray of the light. I’ve been fascinated with creating images for a few years now.
 About 4 years ago I’ve grabbed my first camera (digital) and year after I bought a Zenit E.
 The next step was discovering medium format photography which stunnes me till the present day.
 I see myself still taking pictures in a few years.

What is it that attracts you the most of what you have around you?

Trees trees and trees.

 Tell us about your experience as  photographer what did it give you?

Ability to reconstruct the reality as I wanted it to be.

 Three adjectives to describe yourself.

Overwhelmed, dissapointed, free.

Movie - Stranger than paradise by Jim Jarmusch (1984)
Book - God is not great by Christopher Hitchens
Song - Zulu Winter - Small Pieces - at the moment

What camera do you use? Dou you use one lense?

Currently Kiev 60 with Carl Zeiss Biometar 80mm/2.8. 
Pretty much inevitable I'm switching soon to bit higher quality medium format camera.

Tell about exhibition if you ‘ve had any.

No such.

Do you sell prits? How do you make it and where can someone buy?

Nope. You can get one free, mail me. ; )

What was your most big success? 

I assume I'm not a successful photographer.

 Favourite photographer.

Fransesc Catala Roca.

 Describe some of your projects

Like to keep my job straigth and simple. Around 20-60 minutes period of time.
 Professional models preferred. Usually I'm forced to travel around Poland. 
Your main concept.

Natural or kind of dazed.

Your plans.

Secret.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...